The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pick Your Poison.

Watermelon

Would you rather have...  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We are down 3-0 in a big hole while playing the Sharks and the refs; we are down but not out. My question to you guys and girls is that if you would want the Canucks to pull a miracle and win but keep AV or lose and have AV fired. If the Nucks somehow comeback and win, AV will be blindly praised for being able to make a comeback and wont likely get fired. But this doesn't guaranty us even making it out or the second round and if we don't win the cup we will have Av behind the bench for yet another wasted season. On the other hand if we get ousted by the Sharks Av will likely not be here next season and there will hopefully be big changes. This might not work out though a new coach, team it might all crash and fail and then we cant blame it on Av. We might even end up like the flames and I certainly don't want that.

Issue isn't the coach - AV can't go out there and score goals...what do you want him to do? Bring in a shooter tutor at practice? These are professional athletes and highly paid at that.

I know I am a minority here as I hope that AV remains as coach regardless of the outcome of this series. On the other hand I feel that MG should go. Unfortunately it is AV that will pay the price for Gilles mistakes.

Archived