Rodin

2013 1st

Add w.e we need to get that pick.

Trade/buy out Booth/Ballard

Sign Clowe

Sedin-Sedin-Clowe

Burrows-Kesler-Kassian

Jensen-Mackinnon-Hansen - two danes

Higgins-Lain/Schroeder-Blomstrand - not sure if Lain or Blomstrand are NHL ready but we should give them a shot if they look good in camp, especially if AV's gone!

Weise

Hamhuis-Tanev

Garrison-Bieksa

Kuba-Corrado

Schneider

Lack?

Higgins can help the development of Lain and Blomstrand and we can roll 4 lines and spread out the minutes. Which will keep injuries down and help in the playoffs a lot.

= young and big

Edit, fixed trade

Are you sure tallon even wants luongo? Markstrom is a young up and coming goalie that will get better and better... Luongo is a veteran, star goalie but the contract is a disease... If I'm tallon, I wouldn't give up the opportunity to get either mackinnon/drouin so that either could play with huberdeau and lead the franchise in the future.

Are you sure tallon even wants luongo? Markstrom is a young up and coming goalie that will get better and better... Luongo is a veteran, star goalie but the contract is a disease... If I'm tallon, I wouldn't give up the opportunity to get either mackinnon/drouin so that either could play with huberdeau and lead the franchise in the future.

I dunno, he can help mentor Markstrom for a while and as he gets older Markstrom will play more and more games.

Mackinnon and Drouin could also bust, and they get a star goalie, a potential top pairing defenceman, he will do better in the East imo, and they also get our 1st round pick and Rodin who could still turn out to be a decent winger.

Yea, I mean don't get me wrong, it would be music to my ears if this happened....... it just seems highly unlikely. I hope we can get a top pick this summer; one of the best drafts in a while and it would be a pity not to trade for a better spot in this draft. Gillis or not, whoever the GM is, I hope he can get things done.

Archived