The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Paradiso 2013 Gorge, Wash Rave

key2thecup

AH I love almost every single song you posted. :D

EDIT: I agree with one of the above posters as well...Tiesto's really gone downhill. He made EDM popular but there are far better artists out there now.

The lineup is actually not too bad.

Actually, Gareth Emery is 32. ;)

I've seen Gareth live several times. He always puts on a great show - he engages the crowd and is quite energetic. Can't wait to see him and Eric Prydz when they come here later this month. :)

Got to see Markus Schulz (finally) last month. He was great!

Morgan Page was pretty good live, too.

I don't actually mind Tiesto's newer stuff, but he's not my fave DJ by any means. His music has changed, but that's fine. Definitely prefer AvB and PvD though. :)

I've heard of or seen of most of their names before.. I quickly skimmed the lineup so I probably missed a few people that I know.

No, I'm not a new kid on the block. I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about because it's all about personal preference so I know what I'm talking about. Yes, I've heard of Michael Woods and I have a couple of his albums. His songs aren't my style which is why I don't like him very much but I know who he is. Don't assume that I don't know anything because I made one comment when I quickly skimmed the lineup. All the other DJ's you mentioned, I've heard of or at least know who they are. Only DJ I don't know that you mentioned was Gareth Emery.

Just because I said that the only person that I would pay money for is Tiesto doesn't define who I am. Obviously, you're an elitist so you think that everything YOU say is a fact compared to my opinion. I can't stand people who act like a know-it-all when they're actually not.

I bet you think that the only artists I like are the mainstream ones like Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris, Avicii, etc..

I've heard of or seen of most of their names before.. I quickly skimmed the lineup so I probably missed a few people that I know.

No, I'm not a new kid on the block. I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about because it's all about personal preference so I know what I'm talking about. Yes, I've heard of Michael Woods and I have a couple of his albums. His songs aren't my style which is why I don't like him very much but I know who he is. Don't assume that I don't know anything because I made one comment when I quickly skimmed the lineup. All the other DJ's you mentioned, I've heard of or at least know who they are. Only DJ I don't know that you mentioned was Gareth Emery.

Just because I said that the only person that I would pay money for is Tiesto doesn't define who I am. Obviously, you're an elitist so you think that everything YOU say is a fact compared to my opinion. I can't stand people who act like a know-it-all when they're actually not.

I bet you think that the only artists I like are the mainstream ones like Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris, Avicii, etc..

Because it is personal preference. You're not gonna come and tell me that you like every style of house from hardstyle to progressive. lol at you saying I got called out when I skimmed through the lineup.

Archived