The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1040: Already Rumours of Luongo to Pittsburgh

Rock Pile

Just heard it. Can see it happening with how Fleury is playing and could cost Pens the series once again. Return would have to be good. If there's anything to this, seems like a match. Pens need a top goalie and Canucks to get unload the contract.

Yup.

People can say "oh he has a stanley cup " all they want. Fleury has been sub par at very best ever since his cup. He's good, but not that great. I won't even rank him above Luongo. I really wouldn't. That being said highly unlikely he will end up with PIttsburgh. I just can't see it.

OP, you aren't that new here to not understand how the boards work, or to have missed all 7 versions of the Luongo Discussion thread, yet you complain with a new thread when your thread on why the boards are so slow gets locked.

Do us all a favour and maybe just post in existing threads instead of creating your own.

As long as we get back a solid, at least B level prospect and a bit more I'll be happy. Sad to see Lu go, and btw, Pens suck lol. They can stack up as much as they want but as long as they have that choke artist Fleury in it, no Cup for Iggy unfortunately.

Archived