The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Goalie experience in playoffs

Gonz

What's your point? I'm guessing because of people like me criticizing Cory

Cory has started six playoff games and has one win to show for it.

Don't get me wrong tho I think Cory played poorly this years playoffs solely due to the fact that he was injured and not ready in game shape. He's a great goalie...

That being swept it doesn't make me feel better that had he been on his game he should and could have won both games

Lou was good in the LA series but was benched in order to "shake things up" with a different goalie. Gee, that worked well. He was benched this year because this is Schneider's team and we lost again. Its the guys up front that need a shakeup.

I always wanted to keep Lu, but its to late now. Schneider is our guy, unless we scare him out of town too with the way the fans and media treat Lu.

Whoever Luongo plays for next season, in my hockey pool im snagging him up as one of my goalies and he is going to show most of vancouver that you don't know what you've got 'til its gone...

I always wanted to keep Lu, but its to late now. Schneider is our guy, unless we scare him out of town too with the way the fans and media treat Lu.

Whoever Luongo plays for next season, in my hockey pool im snagging him up as one of my goalies and he is going to show most of vancouver that you don't know what you've got 'til its gone...

Half of the playoff games Cory started he was either injured, or coming back from injury.

Watch him turn out to be more injury prone than Salo :lol:

Lu's got experience and gives it his all every game. Something that no one else on our team has/does.

Archived