The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why can't the Canucks play with heart like the Leafs?

RAMBUTANS

It gets on my nerves how a lot of Canucks fans diss the Maple leafs and call them the laffs etc... I mean who the hell are Nucks fans to talk? This team has no cup in over 40 years and they are in no position to look down on anyone. Canuck fans need to learn to STFU. The day the Canuck actually win a cup, if ever, then they can start mocking or talking down, but until then just can it. They need to get over themselves and stop thinking their team is super elite or something. Making the play-offs and winning the division and the presidents trophy doesn't mean s**t. Just getting this off my chest.

It gets on my nerves how a lot of Canucks fans diss the Maple leafs and call them the laffs etc... I mean who the hell are Nucks fans to talk? This team has no cup in over 40 years and they are in no position to look down on anyone. Canuck fans need to learn to STFU. The day the Canuck actually win a cup, if ever, then they can start mocking or talking down, but until then just can it. They need to get over themselves and stop thinking their team is super elite or something. Making the play-offs and winning the division and the presidents trophy doesn't mean s**t. Just getting this off my chest.

Archived