The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 Memorial Cup

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IMO the Blade have the talent to "compete." Just not sure they could beat Halifax or Portland. Best thing about the mem cup is it is not a best of sseven series. Literally anything can happen in one game.

Love a Memorial Cup where it is actually the best of the best battling it out.

London, Halifax, and Portland where all the best teams in their respective leagues all season long.

Saskatoon has a good team, but I can't see them edging out all 3 of those powerhouses and winning.

My vote goes to London.

They have the best goaltending, their D-Core is right up there with Portlands, and they have the best forward depth.

Portland looks to have the "easiest" schedule...they don't play on back to back days. Same could be said about Saskatoon, but they've got to play Portland/Halifax/London so that's anything but easy :emot-parrot:

I've been on the Knights wagon since '04-'05, so I'm pulling for them. As a Blazers fan though, just hoping it's anyone BUT Portland.

Definitely a small sample size. But I am going with portland. I went to the game 6 in edmonton. Portland absolutely dominated, they probably made one mistake (pouliot kicking the edm goal in his own net). But every rush edmonton had, the portland defence forced them to the outside to shoot.

Portland is just so complete from their offence to goaltending. (again small sample size as this was my first whl game as i just moved to edmonton)

Halifax has absolutely demolished every opponent they've played so far in the post season. It's really hard to go against them. There is so much talent there, it's kind of scary. That said, both the Knights and Hawks are good in their own right. Anything can happen. My money is on Halifax taking it this year with the Knights taking it next (as hosts)

Bo Horvat.. who ever gets him in the draft is getting a future captain, i see selke and lady byng potential in this kid. Not biased, just saying, while everybody else was out partying with the cup on monday he was at his billet family's house with friends.

Think David Backes.. we know gillis likes him

Archived