The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Canucks coach talk. Keep all talk here.

MJDDawg

Guest Dasein

Finally!

Think about how long it took for MG to fire AV, now imagine how long to name his replacement !! lol

It won't because MG should be fired too.

NO! Jaque Martin he is a horrible coach, I along with all the other people who live in MTL were waiting for the day for Jaques Martin to get fired, We had a celebration party outside the bell center the day he left. I think our best bet is either Guy Boucher or Carbo both these guys I am very familliar with and can forsure lead us to promise land. Martin ruined alot of players in MTL including one who is on our team right now (Max Lapierre) He pushed lappy to a point where he made him deamand a trade out of MTL, he ruined the development of Latendress-Pouliot-Andrei Kostitsyn-Laraque-Stewart-Emelin etc Sergei Kostitsyn even tried to leave MTL with out telling anyone because of JM's poor coaching. Carbo was great for development and made MTL play good offensive and aggresive hockey, I saw Guy Boucher coach a bulldogs game and this guy is a fire cracker who will enhance the development of our prospects.

Thanks Av but it was time to move on and I couldnt stand the decision to start Schnieds over Lu in game 3,4. Even though i have the suspect that decision came from Gillis it's time for a new voice in the room.

I'm happy Newell Brown is gone that guy turned our pp into a JOKE.

Gillis, you should carry as much blame as AV for horrrible decisions and putting the team in a bad situation. You have 1 year to change things or you're next.

Archived