The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013 Young-Stars Classic Tourney Thread (Sept 5-9)

Squeak

Good News Everybody!!!! (in my best Farnsworth voice)

Canucks Media and Legal will NOT allow you to shoot during the Young Stars Tourny with any detachable lens system or DSLR camera.

But!!!!

Any fixed lens or single lens system like a point and shoot camera is allowed. How do you ix this issue you ask? Go rent the Kodak Easy Share Camera from the local camera center which is the single most powerful focus fixed lens point and shoot still on market today.

problem solved I plan to shoot more photos than that time in that sorority in that place.

Oh and no chance I can make the open practice today. Local Yoga store is going out of business :( Buy One Get one Free yoga gear...I am sure I can shop for the lady friend and have just as much fun as I could at an open practice

Canucks Media and Legal will NOT allow you to shoot during the Young Stars Tourny with any detachable lens system or DSLR camera.

But!!!!

Any fixed lens or single lens system like a point and shoot camera is allowed. How do you ix this issue you ask? Go rent the Kodak Easy Share Camera from the local camera center which is the single most powerful focus fixed lens point and shoot still on market today.

problem solved I plan to shoot more photos than that time in that sorority in that place.

Oh and no chance I can make the open practice today. Local Yoga store is going out of business :( Buy One Get one Free yoga gear...I am sure I can shop for the lady friend and have just as much fun as I could at an open practice

But!!!!

Any fixed lens or single lens system like a point and shoot camera is allowed.

Archived