The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Dallas Eakins signs with Edmonton

If i was Eakins i would take the job in Edmonton over the Canucks job to , Edmonton's young core group is much more appealing to try and develop and turn into a Stanley cup winning team instead of one that is nearing big changes and most likely nearing a rebuild because of aging veteran core that may have seen its best chance at winning a cup together come and go.

Lets just relax and let Gillis watch other teams improve. After all the other team sign players and coaches that we need Gillis will see whats left over and pick from there. Gillis isn't a GM of action any move would implicate past mistakes so he will just sit on his hands and do nothing as usual. This was a major mistake not signing Eakins as a coach and him going to the Oilers is devastating. I know Gillis is sitting waiting for a miracle coach to become available and scoop him up and solve our coaching issues but why would he guess/assume any quality coach would want to come here? look how he manages our team. What a joke! do nothing

Archived