The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Hey Greens ...have you followed what happend to my Former and your current Prospect Goalie Allen York this Season? :(

He has been just released from his 4th PTO with a AHL Team today even his Numbers werent that bad...specially with Texas.

So he has allready played for 6 Teams ( 4 AHL and 2 ECHL) this Season.

I think a Player shouldnt be treated like that.

Hey Greens ...have you followed what happend to my Former and your current Prospect Goalie Allen York this Season? :(

He has been just released from his 4th PTO with a AHL Team today even his Numbers werent that bad...specially with Texas.

So he has allready played for 6 Teams ( 4 AHL and 2 ECHL) this Season.

I think a Player shouldnt be treated like that.

This coming from a CDCGML General Manager :lol: .....but really thats go to be hard on a player.

McKenzie reporting Canucks want a center age 20-25

A Kadri package makes a ton of sense (waiting for theminister to say no)

:bigblush: … yeah… well… I would have but I was at the game tonight. :lol:

As I said in that other thread, it's not that I think Kadri is a bad player, which I don't, it's just that I view him as a good complimentary player rather than a top end piece. I also view his future contract expectations coming up as a huge potential problem. I just don't think it's a great match for the Canucks.

My belief is that if we trade Kesler we should be focusing on getting a younger player with a higher ceiling who will have more time before his big payday. If a centre is the main piece being targeted for return there are 20 other players that I would focus on above Kadri.

And, as we were discussing before, if that was the best offer the Canucks got, which I would be doubtful of, then I'd expect a couple more good pieces in return if Kadri is the main piece. Yes, Gardiner and a 1st would be the minimum I would be asking for on top of it, and even then I'm dubious it would work for both sides, especially given the history between the head offices.

I just think it's not a great trade match. It's not a slight on Kadri. I just don't like the fit.

RECALL: pending IR placement, we would like to recall Ryan Strome and place him as our top line C

RELEASE: we would like to release Linus Omark, as he has signed in Sweden:

http://www.vancouver...0765/story.html

your temporary replacement GM Drouin hardly offered me Omark for Erat . Bright Future , blabla, ..then for Mitchell ...blabla

i see the Bright Future in Europe :lol:

i´m glad that i rejected those silly offers

your temporary replacement GM Drouin hardly offered me Omark for Erat . Bright Future , blabla, ..then for Mitchell ...blabla

i see the Bright Future in Europe :lol:

i´m glad that i rejected those silly offers

Maybe he was secretly part of the CDCGML super-secret executive GM group that was about to decide that SHL points count double in this league ;)

In all seriousness though, everyone is intrigued by his skill, part of it is him, part of it is the organizations that he's been placed on. But I don't think we'd ever know how good he could've been in the NHL (Kind of like another former Tampa Bay Lightning Rob Schremp)

Maybe he was secretly part of the CDCGML super-secret executive GM group that was about to decide that SHL points count double in this league ;)

In all seriousness though, everyone is intrigued by his skill, part of it is him, part of it is the organizations that he's been placed on. But I don't think we'd ever know how good he could've been in the NHL (Kind of like another former Tampa Bay Lightning Rob Schremp)

well ..there are a lot of players we´ll never know if they would have been or become solid nhl players..thats the business

The Rangers will ice 20 men tonight in the hopes of catching the Jets, currently 21 points above. WInnipeg will have 16 pairs of skates on the ice...but that doesn't seem to matter terribly, as Jersey managed to wring 30+ points out of just 3 players last night. These final days of the trade window will be all important for the Rangers, and it isn't just about who we bring in, if anyone...its about not upsetting the chemistry. Sometimes changing nothing is an improvement.

Archived