The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Report: Sources are confirming that Vancouver has finally landed their long-time coveted third line center as they look to head into the playoffs with momentum on their side.

lucky dude. We are making it work in New York with decent additions, but its been a little while since i could say 'long coveted'. Actually the trade coming up was in fact long coveted, but in a 4th line role. haha...does that count?

It looks like it will be a quiet deadline for Tampa. Then again, I think I've said that every deadline, and I think I ended up making the most moves last year...

Listening quietly to offers for Stalberg, Havlat, Sheppard, Johnson, and Hannan.

The Rangers are rumoured to be looking for one last pickup heading into deadline-eve, and it is believed Matt Stajan and picks are on the table. Primal Optimist could not be reached for comment, but his secretary declared he would be in the office from 7:30 tonight until late to 'get er done' if there is a deal to be made.

The subtext is "send me offers, I will get back to you after 7 tonight.

Hey guys, just a quick note.

Apologies for the last few days, I need to get caught up. Been hectic with everything going on here, and I'm now taking university courses online, so my time the last few days has been limited. I hope to get a bit caught up today before work at 10:30, and then some later tonight assuming I have internet access at the bunkhouse in Kamloops.

To those asking, if you want to send an offer to a pending UFA/RFA player (by the way, the main list is linked on page one and has been updated) who don't have an assigned agent, you can send an offer to the agent of your choice.

Thanks for your patience!

Rumour: Some unexpected players in Phoenix are attracting attention with multiple offers.

Robidas may be available too, even though his on the IR, he is expected back within 2 weeks.

As with every year, GM Squeak is very active.

The Isles still have multiple possible playoff pieces available including, Steckel, Bertuzzi, Emmerton, Caron, Stralman, Halischuk, and potentially others if the right offer comes along.

The Isles are expected to be actively discussing possibilities over the next 24 hours.

Archived