The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Hey gang

My apologies, but I've been a ghost lately as my life has never been more hectic as it's been over the past few months. I apologize to all GM's who've had PM's sitting in my inbox and patiently awaited a reply, but I believe I've replied to all of the tonight.

Infant daughters apparently effect your sleep patterns and social life. Who knew? :P

My brother had twins a couple of years ago.

I've heard stories.

Signing: The St. Louis Blues have signed pending-RFA Michael Bournival to a two-year deal.

Michael Bournival - Two-year deal worth $2.3 million dollars ($1.15 million per season)

The Blues are glad to welcome back Michael Bournival.

He had a solid Rookie Season and we hope he can move up in the Next Season.

large_blueshirtbanter.com.minimal.png

The New York Rangers are looking to bounce back tonight after early round 2 setbacks. Thomas Vanek, Rene Bourque Alexei Emelin will face Torey Krug, Milan Lucic, and Carl Soderberg in easily the most important matchup of the day while Jarome Iginla and Jake Muzzin look to shut down Anze Kopitar and Matt Beleskey. This pivotal night for the Rangers starts with them down 14 points in the series against a stiff and unforgiving opponent and fierce local rival the New Jersey Devils, and tonight could well define the rest of the series. Edge of my seat!

Signing: The Florida Panthers have signed pending-RFA Brandon Saad to a three-year deal.

Brandon Saad - Three-year deal worth $11.25 million dollars ($3.75 million per season)

We are pumped to come to terms with our home grown talent in Brandon Saad. He has been a huge part of our organization for years now and we look forward to him continuing to grow in our system.

Wow... looks like my team has decided to practice for the playoffs next year... Brassard + Pouliot combining for an OT winner, Gabby tying the game and winning it in ot on a 3pt night, and Bickell tearing it up as well. We would have 68 pts in rnd 2 so far...

Now to find a way to get these guys into the playoffs next year....

:P

Rumour: After spending some time this spring to evaluate his roster, Montreal Canadiens GM _arby_18 has apparently been quietly shopping the 8th-overall selection in this summer's NHL Entry Draft for help on the blue-line...

Beasts in the East~ Florida and New Jersey mop up the eastern seaboard. Battle Royale Out West~ 12 points and 7 points are all that separate the teams in the Western Conference semi-finals, carnage will ensue!

standingsWestern.png

PACIFIC

23 small.png vs small.png 35

CENTRAL

36 small.png vs small.png 43

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

108 small.png vs small.png 30

METROPOLITAN

90 small.png vs small.png 27

standingsWestern.png

PACIFIC

27 small.png vs small.png 35

CENTRAL

44 small.png vs small.png 52

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

119 small.png vs small.png 37

METROPOLITAN

106 small.png vs small.png 33

Not to make this morning update all about me, but I have to..haha...I wanted to say that I find solace in being competitive amongst the majority of my second round peers. Notwithstanding Flo Rida and Devils the point spread among the majority of second round teams is just 25 points. 27, 33, 35, 37, 44, 52...I feel all of these teams are competitive IF this was a round robin, but it is not. This is the hardest trophy to win in fantasy sports, and it appears the Rangers are running out of time and options. I am not waiving the white towel yet, but it is hard to argue with 106 points. Well Done Mike, your last half of the season really took off, and your Devils are 'hard to play against'.

Archived