The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Great tune for the moment!

At this stage, all I really want is to be 'competitive amongst my peers', so if I am going out in the second round, I want to not be the worst of the four going out. I have to hand it to my second round nemesis from down the freeway.....I am sorry I called your guys Bridge and Tunnel Trolls. Clearly the Devils are a force to be reckoned with, and may be, just may be the Force that will come out West in the Finals!

Report: With the offseason in fullswing for Vancouver, GM Cal and Gary has reached out to multiple agents regarding their pending restricted and unrestricted free agents in the hopes of retaining some of the players in the aforementioned situation. As an aside, Vancouver is in the market for a top six forward and is said to listening in on offers for forward Eric Fehr. Inquire within.

The Season has come to a close a little earlier then we hoped. No lead is safe in hockey and I give Greensman and the Bruins all the credit for their impressive comeback. The rivalry between our two city's is going to be a fun one to watch in the coming years. With that being said, as much as I don't want to admit it, the Senators have now entered their offseason. We made some big moves last year to bring in big and strong wingers. This off-season we would like to build up our defence. We feel we have a good young core, but taking some pressure of them will help them play to their potential. We are open to any trade talk, I will be on skype and pm if any teams have inquiry's.

The Season has come to a close a little earlier then we hoped. No lead is safe in hockey and I give Greensman and the Bruins all the credit for their impressive comeback. The rivalry between our two city's is going to be a fun one to watch in the coming years. With that being said, as much as I don't want to admit it, the Senators have now entered their offseason. We made some big moves last year to bring in big and strong wingers. This off-season we would like to build up our defence. We feel we have a good young core, but taking some pressure of them will help them play to their potential. We are open to any trade talk, I will be on skype and pm if any teams have inquiry's.

REPORT: The Isles are investigating trade options including their 2014 draft picks. Willing to package many of them up for 2015 picks as there is a glut of young depth both in the minors and in unsigned prospects.

They currently hold:

10th

11th

13th

41st

43rd

46th

47th

48th

73rd

78th

Rumour: The following players have been rumoured to be available:

Vincent Lecavalier

Radim Vrbata

Chris Neil

Jeremy Welsh

Max Friberg

Looking to add picks or D.

With that being said - looking to trade, so fire me a PM.

TRADE: The New York Islanders have made a trade with the Vancouver Canucks.

To NYI:
VAN 2014 1st Round Draft Selection (18th overall)

To VAN:
WSH 2014 2nd Round Draft Selection (47th overall)
VAN 2014 2nd Round Draft Selection (48th overall)
NYI 2014 3rd Round Draft Selection (73rd overall)
VAN 2014 3rd Round Draft Selection (78th overall)

Archived