The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Miks Indrasis invited to Canucks prospect camp

JE14

http://nra.lv/sports...eninnometni.htm

Latvian hockey for the national and the Continental Hockey League (KHL) club Riga "Dinamo" striker Mick Indrašis received an invitation to participate in the National Hockey League (NHL) club Vancouver "Canucks' annual new talent in hockey training camp, reports BBC News portal.

22-year-old attacker's offer was made ​​at the time, but had to take time for a hockey player to be able to complete all the necessary formalities. Vancouver club's young talent camp will take place in early July. Last year Indrašis visited other NHL Chicago "Blackhawks" organized camp.

During the last season of Riga "Dinamo" ranks winger played 43 KHL regular championship matches and scored 26 (14 +12) points, earning 15 penalty minutes and a negative coefficient of -1. Expectations Cup Indrašis 13 matches, scored 8 (1 +7) points, earned 12 penalty minutes and a positive coefficient +4. The contract with the club in Riga attacker until 30 April 2015.

Indrašis also participated in the 2013 World Ice Hockey Championships, where seven league earned one point for a fruitful pass a negative coefficient -5. Well attacker was successful in the new 2012 World Championships, where Indrašis seven matches, earning five (3 +2) points with two penalty minutes and the coefficient +1.

Seems like a decent player, seems to have great hands;

40 seconds in is the goal.

Mods feel free to move this to Canucks prospects if necessary.

im lead to believe from that article that his current contract goes until 2015? if they do sign him, how would that work? i heard if nichushkin doesn't make the NHL, he'll be playing in the KHL next season. would it be the same idea as that?

im lead to believe from that article that his current contract goes until 2015? if they do sign him, how would that work? i heard if nichushkin doesn't make the NHL, he'll be playing in the KHL next season. would it be the same idea as that?

I don't know the specifics of his contract but many overseas players have clauses allowing them to play in the NHL

Imagine if we got Barkov...... Denmark Finland Latvia Jensen Barkov Indrasis plus all three would be in the Olympics for us too watch because their teams are not very strong other than finland.

i thought Denmark didn't make the Olympics

Archived