The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lu tweet thread

Rate this topic

SCHNEIDERR

Trade the overly confident flopper who lets in 8 goals in a playoff game

See what I did there :)

if you would remember Lu has never let in 8 goals in a playoff game, he got pulled before it got to 8 lol....and it was 1 game

Luo's latest:

"I'm willing to stay, be the back up and play for free if they let me sit in at every Torts presser!" #man #myth #legend.

There we have it. Luo is willing to waive a buyout, accept that Schneider has won the starting position, stay here and play for free.

Huge new development in the Luongo trade story. Hard to question a potential Tortorella signing if the move comes with that perk.

pretty sure he was joking

if you would remember Lu has never let in 8 goals in a playoff game, he got pulled before it got to 8 lol....and it was 1 game

Luongo let in 8 goals in game 3 of the STANLEY CUP FINALS lol ahahahaha he has had many playoff games allowing more then 4-5 goals.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just noticed a funny conversation on Luo's Twitter I don't think has been posted:

Iain MacIntyre@imacVanSun 20 Aug

Can't believe Luongo would bring full circus to OLY camp. Be shocked if he doesn't make statement this week to blunt story.

Strombone@strombone1 20 Aug

@imacVanSun that's why they pay you the big bucks Iain........

@strombone1 My contract sucks.

@imacVanSun couldn't get traded to the province?

@strombone1 Holding out for Miami Herald. Or The Buzzer (BC Transit leaflet). Now, back to column on football quarter-thingy Lulay.

@imacVanSun I wouldn't hold my breath for the Miami Herald if I were u........

@strombone1 Now you tell me. Guess I'll have to honour my contract in Vancouver. Proud to play behind @rcamcole.

• Upvote 3

Just noticed a funny conversation on Luo's Twitter I don't think has been posted:

Can't believe Luongo would bring full circus to OLY camp. Be shocked if he doesn't make statement this week to blunt story.

@strombone1 Holding out for Miami Herald. Or The Buzzer (BC Transit leaflet). Now, back to column on football quarter-thingy Lulay.

@strombone1 Now you tell me. Guess I'll have to honour my contract in Vancouver. Proud to play behind @rcamcole.

Pretty hilarious.

• Upvote 2

Iain MacIntyre ‏@imacVanSun 20 Aug

No truer words...

I guess inspired by the interview...

Strombone@strombone1

Thinking about changing my avatar pic for something a bit more appropriate for the upcoming season. Thoughts??? pic.twitter.com/nKq4R0DNYV

EDIT: Once you stop laughing, that picture brings up so many questions. Why does he look like he's wearing knee pads? Why did he take his stick to the bathroom? (What would possible require stick handling? Wouldn't a glove have been better?) And doesn't the question mark invite the viewer to wonder #1 or #2?

Edited by poetica

I guess inspired by the interview...

Strombone@strombone1

Thinking about changing my avatar pic for something a bit more appropriate for the upcoming season. Thoughts??? pic.twitter.com/nKq4R0DNYV

EDIT: Once you stop laughing, that picture brings up so many questions. Why does he look like he's wearing knee pads? Why did he take his stick to the bathroom? (What would possible require stick handling? Wouldn't a glove have been better?) And doesn't the question mark invite the viewer to wonder #1 or #2?

Eww

Guest Pinchin

I must be the only one that thinks the poop jokes are old and recycled far too many times

You're not the ONLY one but I have to disagree. Poo and Farts are still funny well into adulthood for this chap. That's not to say that I have a very good sense of humour in any way shape or form. If I were strombone, I would pick something a little less, hmmmm, how to say it..."inspiring".