The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cole Cassels | C

JE14

Gillis' last draft was truly amazing. Sometimes I wonder what could have been if Hodgson was never injured

Where was this kind of drafting in 2008-2012?

4 years of junk so far except for a few late round picks that may become fringe nhlers

The Jensen pick bothers me most

- they took a streaky winger who was deemed a "goal scorer" even though he never broke 30 goals and passed on the guy playing immediately next to him on the same line- a great 2 way Canadian center who played WJCs the next year is carving out a career as a future top 6 forwRd - Jenner!

They said they didn't want a center bc they just drafted coho and mini schroedeeez

BPA MTHRFKR

Cole is the essence of the kind of player JB wants. He plays hockey like his life depends on it and plays even harder when he's challenged. Along with some decent skills, he's the kind of guy that will develop into a huge asset during important games.

Imo, Cassels becomes one of the best 3Cs in the NHL when he's fully developed.

I've fully agreed with many of your posts today man. I like your style.

It will be fun to see if they match Cole up against McDavid at the youngstars tornament.

i suspect they'll see a fair bit of each other, if only because cassels will be the top center on the canucks depth chart at the tournament.

Gillis' last draft was truly amazing. Sometimes I wonder what could have been if Hodgson was never injured

Injuries would not have prevented the selfishness that's dragged him down. He's not a great teammate .

Archived