The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why do you guys dislike the Bruins?

Oooooh yes I would!! His rat style of attempting to injure than running and hiding behind tougher teammates just wouldn't fly with me....but hey that's just me...I know that kind of thing is praised in Boston. :P

Bergeron: Whines like a little bitch from a bite on the finger, yet is somehow "tough" enough to play through a collapsed lung?

Lucic: Ryan Miller.

Campbell: Daddy's boy

Marchand: The guy's so easy to hate, it's a wonder his parents didn't let him starve to death

McQuaid: Hides behind Thornton when it's time to get the living ***** beaten out of him.

Boychuck: Breaks a guy's back

Ferrence: People who aren't breathing trash don't flip fans off.

Chara: Dirty as hell, yet flops like a fish when he thinks he can get a penalty

Julien: Obviously encourages this team to play like the scumbags they are.

Jacobs: Major force behind the lockout

Chiarelli: Whines like the rest of his team when Iggy decides he doesn't want to play there

The fans: Accuse Raymond of faking a broken back

They have so much success, look at Milan Lucic, effort day in and day out. Great fighter. Great player.

Yea Marchand is a pain in the ass, but what if Canucks had him? He would of been some of ours favorite player.

Bergeron amazing Two way forward, we can only HOPE Bo Horvat comes close.

Chara, absolute superstar. Defensively gifted.

Tuuka Rask, top 5 goalie in the NHL.

Krejci young player who can score, get under the other teams nerves, play on the PK.

and Loui Eriksson, I do not even need to say anything, CDC already said enough good things about him. :bigblush:

Ya so they beat us in the finals, and they did it fair and square.

Boston Bruins, play the real Canadian style hockey.

Plain and simple, Canucks fans hate the Bruins because they beat them in the finals, If the Islanders beat them the Islanders would be dirty douchebags. If the Penguins beat the Canucks in the finals they would be whiny classless losers, If the Panthers had have won they would be hated and so on so forth. Poor sportsmanship really. Don't hate, just respect that the Bruins were/are a well built big tough play off built team.

Merely is demonstrating one of the things I really hate about the whole Bruins-Canucks rivalry.

Canucks don't cheapshot anyone. We don't injure players.

But somehow we're comparable to the Bruins?

No, in fact we're dirtier than the Bruins.

The whole NHL mantra that inflicting injury=diving=whining pisses me off more than anything.

Boston is dirtier than the Canucks.

Also, stop assuming you have people figured out Merely. It's annoying.

Plain and simple, Canucks fans hate the Bruins because they beat them in the finals, If the Islanders beat them the Islanders would be dirty douchebags. If the Penguins beat the Canucks in the finals they would be whiny classless losers, If the Panthers had have won they would be hated and so on so forth. Poor sportsmanship really. Don't hate, just respect that the Bruins were/are a well built big tough play off built team.

For every guy like Bergeron or Chara, there's a Marchand or a Thornton or a Julien. Obviously on the hockey side I respect them but I dislike their off ice attitude. Too much whining, diving and extremely hypocritical comments about other teams.

They have so much success, look at Milan Lucic, effort day in and day out. Great fighter. Great player.

Yea Marchand is a pain in the ass, but what if Canucks had him? He would of been some of ours favorite player.

Bergeron amazing Two way forward, we can only HOPE Bo Horvat comes close.

Chara, absolute superstar. Defensively gifted.

Tuuka Rask, top 5 goalie in the NHL.

Krejci young player who can score, get under the other teams nerves, play on the PK.

and Loui Eriksson, I do not even need to say anything, CDC already said enough good things about him. :bigblush:

Archived