The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor]- Montreal Philly working on a blockbuster?

Slew footing? Are you serious? How about you track down some clips of this supposed serial slew footer? Ill wait

I don't disagree that the trade makes no sense. But calling Plekanec a soft slew footing flake is just asinine. What? You don't like that he wears a turtleneck?

He is soft. And he is sneaky dirty just like most of the Habs players. He and Kostitsyn have slew footed guys in the past. Nothing major but I have noticed a trend.

The Flyers don't like softies on their team in case you haven't noticed.

No slew foot in either clip. Oh no, Plekanec took a penalty, he must be the dirtiest player ever to play the game. Nothing sneaky dirty in either clip, he just got pissed off and fought back, yeah thats soft. Even the announcers in the clip said you don't see Plekanec get riled up like that often and he must have been provoked. Funny how he fought back against the two dirtiest teams in the league.

Face it, you know nothing about the player and just hate him because he plays in the east and is European. Oh and he wears a turtleneck

Yeah I know there is no slew foot I said the rest of the Habs current and past like Subban, Kostitsyn, have done that.

The fact he picks on soft players like him just shows how soft he is.

I don't hate him because he is European. I don't like him because he is soft. He is known to disappear in physical contests when the going gets tough.

I know enough about him to know that he is a Patrice Bergeron wannabe but Bergeron even though he doesn't hit anybody proved his mettle by playing through injury.

Those are the guys you win with. Not like Plekanec.

Oh yeah wearing a turtleneck does make him soft hence the term "turtle". :lol:

I don't see how Subban being known to slew foot makes Plekanec a slew footer. Kostsityn is long gone, even if he wasn't, no bearing on who Plekanec is. You found clips of him getting pissed off against Boston players and Philly players. Perhaps you've heard of rivalries? Is he a tough guy? Nope. But you called him a soft slew foot artist. Not true. The guy is a valuable 2C (1C on Montreal)

The trade doesn't make sense from Philly's point of view, But any number of teams would line up to take him as their 2nd line center, mosty likely Vancouver included

No they wouldn't that's the not type of players the Canucks want. Torts said he wants guys that play with stiffness.

Oh yeah there is a guy named Kesler who the Canucks have that is better when healthy and motivated rather have than Plekanec.

Archived