The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Find Me Some Tunes

Baka

Time to see if CDC actually benefits my IRL world to any degree... :bigblush:

If anyone wants to help possibly broaden my research for me.

I need some fitting background music for different emotions. Straight instrumentals would be great but songs with vocals are also fine.

- I need something hope inspiring. Nothing to upbeat with an "epic" kind of a feel to it. Imagine someone feeling depressed while another person speaks to them offering an optimistic vision. Think a deep form of music that can enhance the moment and pull at the heart. Something beautiful.

- Something depressing sounding (the music itself not the vocals)

- Upbeat music/songs that would fit over a timelapse or montage.

And I need the music to be made no later than the 90's preferably more modern. I am more so looking for hidden gems over mainstream stuff but ether is fine. I may use some I may use none.

This will be an ongoing project so it can be added to whenever.

Time to see if CDC actually benefits my IRL world to any degree... :bigblush:

If anyone wants to help possibly broaden my research for me.

I need some fitting background music for different emotions. Straight instrumentals would be great but songs with vocals are also fine.

- I need something hope inspiring. Nothing to upbeat with an "epic" kind of a feel to it. Imagine someone feeling depressed while another person speaks to them offering an optimistic vision. Think a deep form of music that can enhance the moment and pull at the heart. Something beautiful.

Archived