The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How do you view the chances of Sedins re-signing after seeing Alfredsson leaving the Sens?

TheRick

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This team will be in full rebuild mode as soon as their contract expires

We won't make it to the playoffs and well draft high. Who doesn't want that. A one year no show , two year no show or 3 year no show , watching young, exciting, stamkos and Kane like players that we draft in the future, play for us. I'm all over it.

We won't make it to the playoffs and well draft high. Who doesn't want that. A one year no show , two year no show or 3 year no show , watching young, exciting, stamkos and Kane like players that we draft in the future, play for us. I'm all over it.

I think in a way it will depend on how Gillis handles the team from this season out. The Sedins see what is happening to the organization, a GM that seems to flip fop and handle certain matters in a very questionable way, a disgruntled teammate who basically is forced to stay in an organization he does not want to be a part of,

Also the relationship with Torts will also be a big deciding factor.

One thing for sure, if the Sedins left Vancouver, their jersey should definitely be up there with Smyl, Linden and Naslund whenever they retire.

It really comes down to Torts. If the relationship there is good, they'll re-sign. If it's not they still might, but it's less likely.

It also comes down to cap space. If they want 5 million per year when they're 40 * ahem - Alfie *, the Canucks might not find room, but if they're willing to take a lower cap hit because they're a package, they'll stay.

Archived