The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vintage Canuck appreciation thread

Kubrick

I don't know why people get so mad at him. He's a great CDC member and has thought out posts and he never attacks any user for any abuse he gets. His post count is legit unlike most people with high post counts that will post "nice" or "lol" just to spam threads.

VC, thanks for all your hard work!

Lmao it's the complete opposite. Vintage makes useless posts, his post count is anything but legit. Been annoying ever since his Ballard_4 days.

Vintage man you got me through so many hard times, all those times I wanted to give up and just quit I would log in to canucks.com and see your username pop up. Whenever I begin to read a thread I make sure it was created by YOU otherwise I don't go near it. One time I couldn't afford to but the three cheese pizza pops at the store I was short about 2 dollars, I logged onto here and it was YOU who got me those pizza pops. I don't know who you are or what you look like but KEEP IT UP BROTHA FROM A ANOTHER MOTHA OF A DIFFERENT COLOR.

He has to be some old retired guy who just sits in front of a computer all day long. I mean how can someone who has a job or goes to school post this much? It's ridiculous

Pretty sure he's still in high school but he just doesn't have any friends so he spends his time on CDC all day.

Do you guys not understand the meaning of the word, "Appreciation".

Anyways thanks alot Vintage, you really make this site go. Would be alot worse without you bud.

Didn't read the rule about having to post appreciation in a appreciation thread on a FORUM lmao....sorry...really sry

• 1 year later...

Archived