The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Favourite smoke brand

Shredder

Used to smoke export a, then Marlboro, then holidays here is Australia. I quit after almost 30 years of smoking. Health was an incentive but $30 for a pack here in Australia was another reason. Have now gone over 150 days without one.

Used to smoke export a, then Marlboro, then holidays here is Australia. I quit after almost 30 years of smoking. Health was an incentive but $30 for a pack here in Australia was another reason. Have now gone over 150 days without one.

Smoked for 20 years but have moved on to an E-Cigarette 3 weeks ago. They work great, by the way, and I would recommend one to any smoker out there who wants to quit. You are still going to get the nicotine but you can lower the dosage from 24mg - 18mg - 9mg - Nicotine free. Anyway, for those who are using them, any suggestions on good flavours? Right now I'm using a tobacco flavour but want to move on to something else

Smoked for 20 years but have moved on to an E-Cigarette 3 weeks ago. They work great, by the way, and I would recommend one to any smoker out there who wants to quit. You are still going to get the nicotine but you can lower the dosage from 24mg - 18mg - 9mg - Nicotine free. Anyway, for those who are using them, any suggestions on good flavours? Right now I'm using a tobacco flavour but want to move on to something else

I bought a coffee one from a gas station and it was really good. Not sure if its the same kind your using. I don't know if it had nicotine in it.

I bought one cus it was -30 in Prince George and stepping out for a smoke in between periods was brutal haha.. didn't find them that satisfying though. Feels like you don't get enough or like your smoking the lightest smoke of all time.

Anyone ever tried camel crush? They have a little ball in the filter so you can smoke half of it, then you squeeze the little ball, it pops and the smoke turns menthol.. Blew my freakin mind lol

Archived