The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Favourite smoke brand

Shredder

That's awesome, good for you, man!

I tried to go cold turkey once a few years ago but almost went insane. I don't even care about the health risks, but more the money you spend lol.

What is the name of the one you used. Are they disposables? That's the only ones I tried and they didn't seem to hit me hard enough, seemed too light or something.

Really wanna try again

I don't understand why people even start smoking nowadays. You would think that with all the proof that it basically kills a person, that would be enough to make people not start. Also the price, throwing away roughly $10 bucks a day is really stupid if you ask me.

So I ask, why do young people even start in the first place? Are they trying to look cool? Because every time I see a young person smoking, I just think how stupid they look.

I don't understand why people even start smoking nowadays. You would think that with all the proof that it basically kills a person, that would be enough to make people not start. Also the price, throwing away roughly $10 bucks a day is really stupid if you ask me.

So I ask, why do young people even start in the first place? Are they trying to look cool? Because every time I see a young person smoking, I just think how stupid they look.

Archived