The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Vist - Recommended Restaurants

Monty

Coming to Vancouver in two weeks (been about 2 years since my wife and I were last there). So far we have a reservation at Cin Cin for dinner, but was also looking at what other restaurants people recommend for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

We are also thinking about Tojo's (anyone been?).

With the influx of all the new chefs (not to mention all the young locals) and the food truck explosion, Vancouver has become one of the better places on the planet for variety and quality of food.

Suck it Electro Rock

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thanks for the advice everyone. Leaving Saltspring Island tomorrow morning, having dinner at Diva at the Met tomorrow, then Blue Water Cafe on Friday night.

Any breakfast and lunch places downtown Van that my wife and I should hit up?

I've been thinking about the fact that you work at Four Season :D. I would skip Diva, except for the fact that we have a $100 gift certificate there. As for Blue Water, chose it because I want really good seafood. Living in Manitoba, we don't get fresh seafood often (except lake fish). Been getting great fish on Saltspring so far. Went fishing for 4 hours and caught 8 Pink Salmon. Also had fresh crab straight out of the traps. Awesome so far!

Archived