The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why did Ebbett get all the hate he did?

мeтpо

Schroeder scored twice against a rookie goalie in Calgary one night.

Other than that,Jordan scored once in thirty games.

He made twice what Ebbett made and splitting hairs for one goal of offensive prowess over 30 NHL games while not having any prior NHL experience is a moot point.

Ebbett was a seasoned,proven veteran and with AV's job was on the line,he had zero time to entertain a rookie that was in training.

Schroeder scored twice against a rookie goalie in Calgary one night.

Other than that,Jordan scored once in thirty games.

He made twice what Ebbett made and splitting hairs for one goal of offensive prowess over 30 NHL games while not having any prior NHL experience is a moot point.

Ebbett was a seasoned,proven veteran and with AV's job was on the line,he had zero time to entertain a rookie that was in training.

Richardson, who joins Vancouver on a two-year $2.3 million contract, was told he’d have every chance to be the team’s third-line centre.

“That was a big thing,” Richardson said. “Getting there and sitting down with them and seeing that role could be the third-line centre. I thought that was going to be a great fit for me.”

Richardson, who joins Vancouver on a two-year $2.3 million contract, was told he’d have every chance to be the team’s third-line centre.

“That was a big thing,” Richardson said. “Getting there and sitting down with them and seeing that role could be the third-line centre. I thought that was going to be a great fit for me.”

The kid was not ready last year and the kids aren't ready this year.

That is why they spent what little cap space they had on Richardson.

Apparently,you didn't get the memo:

(Richardson) "was told he’d have every chance to be the team’s third-line centre."

He's just not good enough to play in the NHL. Shame on the canucks for putting him in situations he couldn't succeed in. If you're small and play on the 4th line, you'd better bring something to the table. Physical play, tenacity, face off prowess, agitation. Ebbett did none of these things.

He's just not good enough to play in the NHL. Shame on the canucks for putting him in situations he couldn't succeed in. If you're small and play on the 4th line, you'd better bring something to the table. Physical play, tenacity, face off prowess, agitation. Ebbett did none of these things.

Archived