The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nice going Gillis. Parros could have had for nothing

J529

Traded to Habs for a 7th and prospect. They gave up nothing.

Gillis wasted money signing 2 depth scrubs. I seriously laughed my ass off when I heard Gillis actually compared Weber to having the same shot Salo has. What are you smoking, Mike? Another of your brillant moves letting Salo walk, because you wouldn't give him the extra year he wanted.

Parros would have brought much needed toughness to this team. So you're relying on Sestito, Weise, Kassian for toughness? Good luck with that.

Gillis wasted money signing 2 depth scrubs. I seriously laughed my ass off when I heard Gillis actually compared Weber to having the same shot Salo has. What are you smoking, Mike? Another of your brillant moves letting Salo walk, because you wouldn't give him the extra year he wanted.

Parros would have brought much needed toughness to this team. So you're relying on Sestito, Weise, Kassian for toughness? Good luck with that.

Parros would have brought much needed toughness to this team. So you're relying on Sesito, Weise, Kassian for toughness? Good luck with that.

I find enforcers useless in the NHL. The only thing they can do is fight and they only usually fight other enforcers. They are also even more useless in the playoffs where speed and hitting become even more important.

Parros only played 257:48 of total ice time last season, and yet still somehow managed to rack up a -15.

Can't believe someone actually traded assets - even small ones - to take on his $940K cap hit.

Why waste a contract on this player? We are already pressed up against the cap and still have to sign Tanev and some other guys. Plus we already have an enforcer(Sestito) for that role. Plus Kass can produce offence, and slap some guys around once in a while.

I find enforcers useless in the NHL. The only thing they can do is fight and they only usually fight other enforcers. They are also even more useless in the playoffs where speed and hitting become even more important.

Archived