The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Netflix !

Shredder

Dexter. Da Vinci's Demons, Mad Men, Homeland and Suits are good dramas. The League, Workaholics and How I met your mother are good comedies.

Although, I'm not sure all or any of them are on netflix

Firefly (+ Serenity)

Community

Arrested Development

House of Cards

Not a TV show but I watched a pretty decent Sci-Fi movie on there the other night, staring Sam Rockwell, called 'Moon.'

It was pretty original and had a good plot.

Moon is awesome. Safety Not Guaranteed is another good indie sci-fi on Netflix, but it's more of a dramedy than science fiction.

Watch Robocop.

• 2 weeks later...

Google Chrome + Hola Unblocker Extension = AWESOME WATCHING EXPERIENCE (Hulu, US/CAN Netflix etc...)

THANK YOU!

US Netflix stopped working on my PS3 and I could never find a way to watch it on my laptop.

Prison break was very good.

But theres only one answer to this question: LOST

Honestly the best tv show ever made. It was much more than a tv show and you will finish six seasons in a month if you start.

Nothing compares: prison break, breaking bad, walking dead, and even game of throned.

Watch LOST now, you won't regret it

Prison break would be perfect!

It's a better show than Breaking Bad.

LOL. I watched both, waiting for 2nd half of season for Breaking Bad. Prison Break was awesome, but not even close.

Sons of Anarchy is great.

No worries, I thought everyone knew this. Sometimes they block the dns so you have to wait awhile for a dns update from the app... It's on all my machines...

I changed my dns multiple times on my Laptop, but when I went to the Netflix site it redirected me to some random site on which I needed a trial.

• 1 year later...

Archived