The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Netflix !

Shredder

New Netflix original as well debuted a few weeks ago, Bojack Horseman. Cartoon starring Will Arnett, Allison Brie, Aaron Paul, and Amy Sedaris, as well as a slew of special guest stars (Patton Oswalt, Naomi Watts, Stanley Tucci, Kristen Schaal, Paul F. Tompkins, J.K. Simmons, Olivia Wilde, Stephen Colbert, Angelica Houston, Judy Greer, Melissa Leo, etc, etc, etc).

Not laugh out loud funny, but very, very clever. To me, I see the potential in this like Bob's Burgers when it first debuted. The whole season follows one continuous storyline, which was written incredibly well. After getting another season under it's belt, I see the series receiving Emmy Nominations in the not to distant future.

Breaking bad

Sons of Anarchy

Suits

Prison Break

Lost

Breaking Bad is a must, so I agree there.

I was only able to get through one episode of Sons of Anarchy, just wasn't my cup of tea.

Suits is in my queue. I'm sure I'll never get to it.

Prison Break would be years away, if ever.

Lost is the one show I regret watching, and I've wasted a lot of time watching tv shows. I should have stopped after the second season, but just kept binge watching and kept getting more, and more disappointed.

Wife and I started "Blacklist" on US Netflix yesterday, first episode was alright. Also nearly finished watching the first season of "Brooklyn 99" on US Netflix as well. We were watching "Fringe", and we have about 5 episodes left in the series, but haven't got back to it in a few weeks.

Dexter. 96 episodes at over 50 minutes each. Should keep ya occupied for a little while.

I never watch TV shows on regular TV. I dont want commercials and I cant be bothered to schedule it. Also everyone else keeps our PVRs nicely maxed out with whatever. So Netflix is the only way to go.

Oh yeah, Suits is good too.

Breaking Bad is a must, so I agree there.

I was only able to get through one episode of Sons of Anarchy, just wasn't my cup of tea.

Suits is in my queue. I'm sure I'll never get to it.

Prison Break would be years away, if ever.

Lost is the one show I regret watching, and I've wasted a lot of time watching tv shows. I should have stopped after the second season, but just kept binge watching and kept getting more, and more disappointed.

Wife and I started "Blacklist" on US Netflix yesterday, first episode was alright. Also nearly finished watching the first season of "Brooklyn 99" on US Netflix as well. We were watching "Fringe", and we have about 5 episodes left in the series, but haven't got back to it in a few weeks.

The first episode of Sons was meh but it picks up real quick. It's a must watch imo.

1st season of Lost was intriguing. 2nd kept dragging on but after that I felt it really kept getting better and better. I'm on season 5 now. Everyone keeps telling me how bad season 6 is.

Prison Break is awesome.

Brooklyn 99 is pretty funny.

Loved it before. Hated seasons 5 and 6. From what I also saw with The Shield, a show spiralling out of control before it finishes is Kurt Sutter's MO. But that's all I have to say about the show. Watched every episode so far, but I doubt I'll bother with this last season. Not worth my time, or investment/attachment.

Archived