The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bring back the pitbull Steve Pinnizotto!

CanuckleHorse

I want to see this guy in the lineup next year he is the type of player who would do anything to win go thru you or punch you in the face he reminds of a rabid dog. He has enough skill to put up some points but we want his bashing and $&#T disturbance ways more. Perfect 4th liner like him more than Sestito and Weise hope MG resigns him soon around $750,000 is about right.

are you saying he's a perfect 4th liner because of his attitude? if that's the case we would've kept Rypien (RIP) ... he's too small to play 4th line role and too weak defensively to play 3rd... and no way is he skilled enough to play top 6

its either AHL or retirement for him IMO

Surprised you have that impression of him, completely forgot that he was apart of the team last year until I saw this thread. I wouldn't mind seeing him let go and give somebody else an opportunity, saying that, I'd take anyone over Sestito.

Like his attitude but had a very unimpressive year last year. Would bring him back on a two way deal at league minimum just to see if he can have an injury free season and impress.

Weise is a better player and more reliable and diverse at the moment. Pinizotto can't kill penalties...something weise does do.

I was excited for this guy to make his debut as soon as we got him. As others have pointed out, one good shift and then pretty much invisible. Maybe a decent guy to have down in Utica, but he needs to do a lot more if he wants another sniff at the NHL.

Weise > Sestito > Pinizzotto

Wow, that's pathetic 4th line depth.

I want to see this guy in the lineup next year he is the type of player who would do anything to win go thru you or punch you in the face he reminds of a rabid dog. He has enough skill to put up some points but we want his bashing and $&#T disturbance ways more. Perfect 4th liner like him more than Sestito and Weise hope MG resigns him soon around $750,000 is about right.

Archived