The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo interesting answer in interview

мeтpо

I swear he's just messing with Van City hardcore to get us all back & is secretly ready to be #1 again.

When Duthie asked him what he thought of the trade this is all I could think about.

Duthie: Roberto, what are your thoughts on the Cory Schneider trade?

Luongo: Well i'm shocked James, gonna need some time to think about this. (hangs up phone)

"Luongo-single-ladies.gif

Luongo is playing with the media and fans. Like I've said before, this whole ordeal has turned him from a guy who came into Vancouver and was pretty shy with the media to someone in the 2011 season who didn't really know how to handle himself and his words, to finally a guy who is completely dominating everything the media says and thinks.

Lu is mentally stronger than ever before and I don't see many other players handle the pressure, situation and media with such ease. This can only be good for his play as well.

He said it because its the obvious but still funny answer... I like the way he said it, a quick look up at him like thanks for the big fat lob, and smack! A complete home run. He's laughing too. He doesn't care, and ill give you forty million reasons why not. I think he's continuing the drama in a way that makes him laugh, instead of looking negatively at it like most others are.

You forgot all the team stats. It is the vancouver canucks not the vancouver luongos right?

The simplest answers in sports often don't explain it. Schneider in net this team did no better. We know that because we saw it.

Luongo is playing with the media and fans. Like I've said before, this whole ordeal has turned him from a guy who came into Vancouver and was pretty shy with the media to someone in the 2011 season who didn't really know how to handle himself and his words, to finally a guy who is completely dominating everything the media says and thinks.

Lu is mentally stronger than ever before and I don't see many other players handle the pressure, situation and media with such ease. This can only be good for his play as well.

This is why nobody wants to play in big market areas like Vancouver. Everyone is an analyst and you can't do anything or say anything without it being analysed.

OMG, did you hear that Luongo took a crap? Yah, apparently it means he is very sceptical about coming back to play in Vancouver.

Alas..this is the offseason, I should expect homers coming out with strange psychological analysis.

This is why nobody wants to play in big market areas like Vancouver. Everyone is an analyst and you can't do anything or say anything without it being analysed.

OMG, did you hear that Luongo took a crap? Yah, apparently it means he is very sceptical about coming back to play in Vancouver.

Alas..this is the offseason, I should expect homers coming out with strange psychological analysis.

Luongo 's stats were also inflated during the period AV had the team playing defense first. His numbers went down as Gillis got AV to change up his style. Same goes with Cory, Devils usually are a defense first team so his numbers might get inflated playing there.

Archived