The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo interesting answer in interview

мeтpо

This is why nobody wants to play in big market areas like Vancouver. Everyone is an analyst and you can't do anything or say anything without it being analysed.

OMG, did you hear that Luongo took a crap? Yah, apparently it means he is very sceptical about coming back to play in Vancouver.

Alas..this is the offseason, I should expect homers coming out with strange psychological analysis.

Do you honestly think anyone on earth but the geeks, dweebs and nerds on CDC gives a crap about the softhead analysis on CDC? Do you think players don't come here because of CDC or, god forbid, print writers over analyzing what they say or do? Players play for the team and the fans, and I mean non-twinkie eating, World of Warcraft goobers in their Boba Fet pajamas spouting quasi-intellectual mumbo jumbo fans. Normal, non-12 sided die, +8 charisma fans. We, all of us, have about as much impact on where Lou plays as a flea on a rhino's ass has on where he craps.

If you don't believe me, Google it.

He means yet another Lou says he's not/is coming to Vancouver thread, guy. There are about 100% too many of those, as he has not actually said one way or the other, friend. And he said is wasn't worth it, not that it was "against the rules", mini-rebel.

He linked to a thread that had an entirely different interview on it.... If you're so butt hurt over a thread being made you need to go outside once in a while... I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to make a new thread if it doesn't relate to the other Luongo threads which are just praising him anyways...

Do you honestly think anyone on earth but the geeks, dweebs and nerds on CDC gives a crap about the softhead analysis on CDC? Do you think players don't come here because of CDC or, god forbid, print writers over analyzing what they say or do? Players play for the team and the fans, and I mean non-twinkie eating, World of Warcraft goobers in their Boba Fet pajamas spouting quasi-intellectual mumbo jumbo fans. Normal, non-12 sided die, +8 charisma fans. We, all of us, have about as much impact on where Lou plays as a flea on a rhino's ass has on where he craps.

If you don't believe me, Google it.

He was just joking. But theres no doubt in my mind he had already mentally left the Vancouver Canucks, he had just been waiting for a trade to be announced. And now he is being asked to stay despite all that has happened, you can understand why he is hesitant or non enthusiastic about the whole thing.

Archived