The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Think she likes me?

yogolol

Not enough information to tell if she does, but by the sounds of it through your eyes, there is some level of interest there.

I would make a move... Might be wise to wait a while just so it doesn't become awkward sharing a bed with her, unless you're decently confident you won't get shot down.

I can tell you that you'll regret not trying... Don't do that to yourself.

Not enough information to tell if she does, but by the sounds of it through your eyes, there is some level of interest there.

I would make a move... Might be wise to wait a while just so it doesn't become awkward sharing a bed with her, unless you're decently confident you won't get shot down.

I can tell you that you'll regret not trying... Don't do that to yourself.

Escalate touch throughout the day. Start slow if you're scared. Example: High-fives, hugs, shoulder touches. Then go for hand-holding, hip touches, etc. You need to let her know that you're interested in her that way. Don't let it be awkward for yourself and it is less likely for it to be awkward for her. Maybe suggest a drinking game later on?

If you wait until the night to make a random move on her it might not turn out well. Then again girls can be extremely easy to seduce if done with any sort of tact.

Hopefully you aren't in the friendzone too deep! If it turns out that you are, then my best advice would be to learn from your mistakes and go meet more women!

Lol the responses in this thread are hilariouss

OP, you need to give your balls a tug and say something. Don't wait for the perfect moment because those moments don't come, you have to create the moment. You say she's suggesting you guys sleep in the same bed, now this is a great opportunity to get something going but if you act like her best friend all day and then try something in bed, it will surprise her and you will get shut down.

Make your intentions known before hand. You could say something like

"Yeah ill be your wingman only if u be my wingwoman and try to behave in bed ;)."

or

"Be my wingwoman and I just might let you feel me up in bed ;) hahaha"

By saying something like that it creates this flirty vibe without being too forward because you're basically telling her control herself.

Goodluck man.

If all else fails just stick it in her butt.

If you don't man up and go for something now, you'll never have a chance with her and will be perma-friend zoned.

Go For it, find out for better or worse.

OP, you need to give your balls a tug and say something. Don't wait for the perfect moment because those moments don't come, you have to create the moment. You say she's suggesting you guys sleep in the same bed, now this is a great opportunity to get something going but if you act like her best friend all day and then try something in bed, it will surprise her and you will get shut down.

Make your intentions known before hand. You could say something like

"Yeah ill be your wingman only if u be my wingwoman and try to behave in bed ;)."

or

"Be my wingwoman and I just might let you feel me up in bed ;) hahaha"

By saying something like that it creates this flirty vibe without being too forward because you're basically telling her control herself.

Archived