The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Think she likes me?

yogolol

So there's this girl I've been interested in and we've been hanging out a lot recently but never alone because she is always with her best friend (random fact, the friend is a lesbian) and we've been hitting it off and having good times. Anyways we're going on a trip where we spend a few days down at the beach (its with around 50 other kids in our grade, just finished grade 12) and leading up to it she asked me to her wingman during the trip. This initially threw me off and was a sign she wasnt interested in me, but it just so happens our cabin that was suppose to have 4 beds only has 2 double beds and she wants to share a bed with me instead of our other roommates who are both guys and more attractive guys than me. So basically I plan on making a move and just want some advice, what do you think, idk I just want to talk about it.

Lol the responses in this thread are hilariouss

OP, you need to give your balls a tug and say something. Don't wait for the perfect moment because those moments don't come, you have to create the moment. You say she's suggesting you guys sleep in the same bed, now this is a great opportunity to get something going but if you act like her best friend all day and then try something in bed, it will surprise her and you will get shut down.

Make your intentions known before hand. You could say something like

"Yeah ill be your wingman only if u be my wingwoman and try to behave in bed ;)."

or

"Be my wingwoman and I just might let you feel me up in bed ;) hahaha"

By saying something like that it creates this flirty vibe without being too forward because you're basically telling her control herself.

Goodluck man.

If all else fails just stick it in her butt.

Need more information.

It's very easy for people to say just go for it but it's never that easy to make a decision. If you do have feelings for her then my advice would be to tell her, as it will just eat away at you if you leave it for a long time. Just make sure that you choose the right time to do it (e.g. not when you'll be sharing a bed - awkward) and that you understand the consequences of telling her if she doesn't feel the same way.

Good luck :)

she clearly thinks you are gay, and not a threat, mayhaps she thinks you are her GBF, which is why she is willing to share a bed, and wants you to be her wingman (that means she wants you to help her pick up men). not sure how you can come back from that.

You got no game. None son. My advice is to start lying on how you met this incredible girl today and never shut up about her. Then use the sympathetic ' Oh she'll never fall for me I am ugly' At this point this crush of yours will try to cheer you up. That's the time to nut up son and show it to her.

I believe it was Socertes that said " When in doubt, whip it out.' If not i'll take credit for it as either way that's the golden rule of peep gaming. BTW i didn't read the op.

Just be honest and tell her how you feel. You can't trick a girl into wanting to be in a relationship with you though I suppose if it's just sex you are looking for, some of the advice earlier in this thread might work.

You won't know if you don't tell her. Best case scenario she feels the same way and all is harmonious, worst case scenario is she only thinks of you as a friend and you're exactly where you are now.

Archived