The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Think she likes me?

yogolol

she clearly thinks you are gay, and not a threat, mayhaps she thinks you are her GBF, which is why she is willing to share a bed, and wants you to be her wingman (that means she wants you to help  her pick up men).  not sure how you can come back from that.

Avalanch is correct. Your chances at this point are next to nothing. The only thing I think that can help you is that there appears to be other females around on this trip. Use woman kryptonite against her. I'm talking about jealousy. Find another gal or three to make some moves on. You don't have to do anything with them but make them interested in you...but do it in front of her. Once you are flirting and making other gals have fun around you, you will see her true intentions. If it doesn't make her jealous, then you have your answer...and you have new girls to take up your attention that actually may want to get snaky with you.

Be a gentleman and respect whatever her answer is (and be prepared to be shot down) but if you don't want to be "just friends" you need to make that quite clear before you get in to bed with her.

Also, in that case, actions speak louder than words. You will need to make a move.

If it fails, you apologize and maintain the friendship (if you're so inclined) whatever you do, don't sulk. Go flirt with other women. It will either A) make her jealous and come after you or B ) you might just hit it off with some other nice young lady.

Tell her before the trip.

You CANNOT tell her the day that she's going to be sharing a bed with you. That's just asking for an awkward and uncomfortable situation. Real life isn't Hollywood and there's a strong possibility that things aren't going to go to plan.

I'm not trying to put you off. Just brace yourself in case the answer isn't the one that you want to hear.

My real advice.

Friend zone lure is a myth and most of the people in here are just screwing with you or stupid. Reality is (especially with teens) people grow and change. With growth and change comes different perceptions of what they want and how they see people. Otherwise what a boy or girl wants at 16 is no different than what they want at 30. Getting stuck in the friend zone simply does not exist you can always get out of it. Just going for it is hardly graceful and often results in failure and can even ruin the friendship.

My advise is take steps at your own pace in relation to how she responds. Push the envelope with flirting a bit and see if shes into it or off put. Even if you sleep in the same bed and nothing happens it doesn't mean that won't change in the future.

Believe it or not human personality does no follow an unbreakable script.

No.

Her asking you to be her wingman means nothing but help her get guys. Theres no reason for her to be sneaky about wanting to just hang out. But don't worry about the whole wingman stuff just text her some flirty stuff NOW to set the tone for the trip.

As I said previously in this thread, say something that makes it seem like she wants you and needs to control herself. Obviously not in a douchebag way but in a more playful and flirty way.

I'll give you another example:

You: "Lol so you drinking on the trip?"

Her: " Yeahhh! You?"

You: " Yup. Just control yourself and don't take advantage of me you animal ;) haha"

Now this is where she can respond in a few different ways but the important thing you look for is if she sends a wink back. I know that sounds kinda stupid but by sending a wink back she is acknowledging the flirty vibe and continuing it.

She will probably reply with:

Her: " Oh ill try not to ;) haha"

Now if you don't get the wink don't worry just keep saying stuff like that to just set the tone before the trip.

At the trip all you should be thinking about is escalating physical touch. Hugging, arm touching, groping ( lol jk ), hand touching etc.

You wanna get as comfortable as possible with her WHILE being flirty.

When u finally get in bed don't wait 5 minutes of silence to make a move that will just be awkward as hell. If you we're successful in creating a flirty vibe all day and still she gets into bed its you, make a move as soon as u guys get in.

If at all during the trip you think about pussying out, just get a little buzz going and you'll be fine.

Cheers man.

Archived