The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] No team interested in Ilya Bryzgalov

Xbox

What the hell iz thiis.......i don't even........YOU GOT IT ALL THE WRONG!!!!!!!! I AM NOT THE INTEREST IN PLAYING IN NATIONAL 'OCKEY LEAGUE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) you see the universe is humangous big and there are alot of the other teams for the others planets want me)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He doesn't deserve a job. The guy does not care about winning. He doesn't play his hardest, and his team-mates seem to know that.

I think it was Brett Hull who said "I don't like hockey, I'm just good at it". While I think Hull was being facetious, I think this quote probably applies to Bryzgalov.,

I really wan't him to stay in the NHL because he has the funniest quotes. Why wouldn't Calgary sign him? They have no goalie and nothing to lose. If he plays badly, they will miss the playoffs like they were going to anyway. And if he regains his former glory, then they have a better replacement for Kipper.

I really wan't him to stay in the NHL because he has the funniest quotes. Why wouldn't Calgary sign him? They have no goalie and nothing to lose. If he plays badly, they will miss the playoffs like they were going to anyway. And if he regains his former glory, then they have a better replacement for Kipper.

What the hell iz thiis.......i don't even........YOU GOT IT ALL THE WRONG!!!!!!!! I AM NOT THE INTEREST IN PLAYING IN NATIONAL 'OCKEY LEAGUE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) you see the universe is humangous big and there are alot of the other teams for the others planets want me)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Archived