The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What jersey should be used for the Heritage Classic?

Heritage Classic jersey poll  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would love to see the 94 jersey or the 40th anny but i know its not gonna happen.

U know their coming out with a "unique" jersey just for the heritage classic like almost every other team has. Its Marketing and money making at its finest

That Millionaires jersey is just a tacky attempt to enhance the teams' history and make some $ at the same time. Let's all pretend our team won the SC!

The Canucks are not the Millionaires.

The Canucks became and NHL team in 1970 and their first jersey was the stick in rink.

Stick in rink it is.

ps: get rid of 'Vancouver' on the Orca jersey please. And all those ugly patches. Very cluttered looking mess.

normally I'd vote for the skate logo. but i really want a millionaires Jersey. unfortunately I do have standards and I refuse to buy one unless we win a game wearing those jerseys. I don't understand why people buy the millionaires stuff when we were embarrassed by Detroit the only time we wore the sweaters. we didn't even belong on the ice that night. embarrassing.

Archived