The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is it worth it getting a Tanev Jersey?

nazzy-luongo-19-1

I'm highly considering buying a Tanev Mllionaires jersey and a very good friend of mine is offering me and outstanding deal, if I told you guys you wouldn't believe me. He is permanently moving away soon so thats the reason for him selling it. I also know for a fact that its not a fake because I can trust this guy plus he has reciepts and everything.

So basically what I'm asking is, is it safe to assume that Tanev is going to remain a Canuck? Because he has not signed a new contract yet. I need to let my friend know ASAP.

I don't think people really care what kind of deal you're getting on that jersey. You may as well have just asked the question, instead of showboating and going off about how it's not fake. That's irrelevant to your question.

I would wait it out. Tanev is still in talks to re-sign in Vancouver, and I would think it's going to happen. He plays on the right side which is what the Canucks need, and he's a cheaper option. He's an RD, young, reliable, and cheap. Just what we want.

I don't think people really care what kind of deal you're getting on that jersey. You may as well have just asked the question, instead of showboating and going off about how it's not fake. That's irrelevant to your question.

I would wait it out. Tanev is still in talks to re-sign in Vancouver, and I would think it's going to happen. He plays on the right side which is what the Canucks need, and he's a cheaper option. He's an RD, young, reliable, and cheap. Just what we want.

If you're a Tanev fan, then why should it matter if he's still here or not? Are you only a fan of his if he's a Canuck? If that's the case, then just get a plain jersey.

If he's offering you a great deal, then I don't see why not, unless your plan is to try and profit from it by selling it off if he signs with us.

If you're a Tanev fan, then why should it matter if he's still here or not? Are you only a fan of his if he's a Canuck? If that's the case, then just get a plain jersey.

If he's offering you a great deal, then I don't see why not, unless your plan is to try and profit from it by selling it off if he signs with us.

Archived