The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Problem With Women.

Popcorn Shrimps

I don't think an introduction is necessary. If Relics, osmun, and yuz are here, they should know that I still remember everything.

Now, my point. I used to talk to my friends online a lot (including them), but often I wanted to know more about them without asking, so I look them up online and find all sorts of information about them. I don't understand why people get so offended when others look them up online. Employers do it all the time and yet I get called out for it. If you upload things online, it's available to the public, so don't try to pretend you're being hurt by it.

Here's one case I'll tell you about. I met this girl at the local Starbucks recently. Wow, was she a zinger. I approached her and tried to start a conversation. Luckily, she was at one of the tables working on a research project on Grapes of Wrath so we clicked pretty fast. I had to read that book a crap ton for a class at Douglas College. She told me to add her on Facebook so that night I did that.

I didn't know how old she was, so I looked her up and found out she's 19. I'm 27. Doesn't matter to me though. I thought she was hot. In fact, I looked at her friends list and was amazed at how beautiful these girls were. They really made me tick if you know what I mean. So I put their names into Google and found a bunch of pictures of them, some of them racy, some of them from some volunteer stuff. I posted on one of their walls "you look pretty hot drunk, girl."

I don't know what made them so mad because next thing I knew they were telling me to stop following them. I tried to explain to them I'm just a normal guy and that I'm looking for a mate, but they set their accounts to private or blocked me or some crap because I couldn't access their pages. Luckily, I found one of their numbers on one of the volunteer websites and called the girl I met the day before.

Since I couldn't access their pages anymore and wanted to pursue this further, I asked if I could have her address and come over to her place to help her with her assignment. I don't understand what the hell is wrong with these people because she hung up. Seriously, I don't get why she would make a bunch of moves to get to know me if that wasn't her intention. So many morons.

I'm thinking about trying to look her up in the Yellow Pages since I got her number now. I think it'll be pretty easy to get back on her good side. Think I should bring flowers to her doorstep?

No... seriously. I hear if you push hard enough the woman will let you in. It's not my fault she met me in the first place. At least I can make it up to her when I go over to her place. There's very little about her I don't know about now.

Go get her man. She will eventually let you in. Buy her presents, put them at her door. Leave her phone messages and emails. She will eventually get overwhelmed by the love you are showing her and want you... bad. Trust me man. Don't stop pushing.

Good luck bro. You're doing the right thing.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Her friends should thank you for teaching them a valuable lesson about not leaving their pages accessible to anyone. You do sound like a crazy creepy stalker though. I'm inclined to think that showing up at her house is going to blow up in your face and reinforce their opinions.

Archived