The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Problem With Women.

Popcorn Shrimps

Not sure why someone can't explain their story expecting real answers anymore. All I'm getting is back talk from you apes. I'm going to be approaching her either way so if I don't get any helpful responses from you I'll just come up with my own idea.

Not everything's a troll thread.

This must be a troll thread. To be honest when I meet girls I creep them pretty hard on Facebook and Twitter and stuff (pretty sure this is common), but you don't let them know you did it. And you don't show up at their house. Super creepy and desperate.

Hey I just met you at a coffee shop, let me have your online information

Hey I just saw online all your friends are hot, I did background checks and googled them, I loved their racy photos they looked hot.

Hey I commented on your friends who don't know me and they deleted and blocked me. We should hit it off, where do you live I am coming over.

Hello? Hello....

What is wrong with women :(

OK, now are you getting the hint? The only thing missing is/was a bottle of chloroform or a fizzy pill slipped into a drink.

Pick your battles, you said the original girl was hot you sh*t the bed by attempting to overachieve and seriously man, if you want in with hot friends you tag the original and let her friends gravitate towards you.

be sensible because sorry man this is damned creepy

Usually they leave their doors unlocked if they're expecting a stud like you to come by. I'd try the door first and if that doesn't work, there could be a window in the back of the house you can climb through.

Archived