The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Problem With Women.

Popcorn Shrimps

Well, why do you do it if you aren't going to pursue it further. Also, not sure what your definition of "creep" is. I'm just trying to get to know them. There's nothing WRONG with that. Get it through your skull.

I honestly can't even... just wow. If you liked her and just met her then why start creeping her friends? Why call her? Offer to come her house? How long have you known her to think she'd just let you in like that? I do think it's stupid the girls put those pictures up. Jerk off to them all you want but don't expect to win over their girlfriends by telling them that.

I've had similar experiences with a CDCer nearly 10 years older than me back when I was 16. And there weren't even any pictures involved. Just back off man. Relationships have to be reciprocal, even in early stages for it to work.

I honestly can't even... just wow. If you liked her and just met her then why start creeping her friends? Why call her? Offer to come her house? How long have you known her to think she'd just let you in like that? I do think it's stupid the girls put those pictures up. Jerk off to them all you want but don't expect to win over their girlfriends by telling them that.

I've had similar experiences with a CDCer nearly 10 years older than me back when I was 16. And there weren't even any pictures involved. Just back off man. Relationships have to be reciprocal, even in early stages for it to work.

Archived