The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How many accents can you feign?

Mainly Mattias

They provide classes for this in theatrical workshops. One whole day for accents out of Great Britain alone. So after just a session or two...here's the list: Aussie, Swedish, French, Newfie, Cockney, Liverpool, Georgian (USA), Scottish, Irish, NY, Texan, East Indian, Slavic, & LA Valley girl. Only good for joke-telling & the occaisional celebrity impersonation tho'.

I can feign or fake as many accents as women are interested in at any one point in time.

I recall one night being british Australian Scottish French and Italian in a 4 hour period.

The best was waking up in the morning hungover and speaking plain English instead of anything else to the lucky girl who was bombed enough to come home with me

I miss being young

I can't do accents alone but I can lather my hands in a thick lotion and by locking my fingers and pounding my palms together I can simulate the sounds of sex added to my voices and you can know what any variation of accents would sound like together in bed. I can also do famous voices like Mike Tyson giving it to Luanne from King of the Hill. I did it for my schools talent show in 10th grade.

I can't do accents alone but I can lather my hands in a thick lotion and by locking my fingers and pounding my palms together I can simulate the sounds of sex added to my voices and you can know what any variation of accents would sound like together in bed. I can also do famous voices like Mike Tyson giving it to Luanne from King of the Hill. I did it for my schools talent show in 10th grade.

Archived