The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Millionaires Jerseys Re-Stock

Leadite

Sometime next week,the team store will be receiving the replica Millionaires jerseys in store again. Apparently at the crester as we speak,having the ltd edition markings affixed to the inner hem. Same idea as the 40th I guess? I post this info in the event a member may want one or possibly one of your kids or something?

The 1915 Stanley Cup Final was a best of 5 series involving the PCHA champion Vancouver Millionaires against the NHA champion Ottawa Senators. The Millionaires swept the series 3-0, winning Vancouver's first and only (for the time being) Stanley Cup.

Yep, Heritage Classic jerseys fo sho! It all makes sense now!!

Problem is, I'm a Canucks fan.

That is, I'm not a fan of any particular player as players come and go and the only constant is the Canucks...

Example, I wonder how many people out their have Schneider or Hodgson on their jerseys...

If I was to put a player on it, it would be maybe Luongo (as I used to play goal) or maybe an original Vancouver Millionaire...

Problem is, I'm a Canucks fan.

That is, I'm not a fan of any particular player as players come and go and the only constant is the Canucks...

Example, I wonder how many people out their have Schneider or Hodgson on their jerseys...

If I was to put a player on it, it would be maybe Luongo (as I used to play goal) or maybe an original Vancouver Millionaire...

Archived