The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

B.C. pedophile who said sex with his girlfriend’s toddler was ‘purest form of love’ gets 12 years in prison

Heretic

The sad part is the 2 year old will likely live with this for ever and never forget it and for the rest of his life he will think he has done nothing wrong. When he is out on parole in 5 years, he will be doing again to some other poor kid.

I hope what ever prison he ends up in, the inmates are told what he has done and they treat him like a punching bag everyday and they day before he is set free they put him to sleep permanently.

The sad part is the 2 year old will likely live with this for ever and never forget it and for the rest of his life he will think he has done nothing wrong. When he is out on parole in 5 years, he will be doing again to some other poor kid.

I hope what ever prison he ends up in, the inmates are told what he has done and they treat him like a punching bag everyday and they day before he is set free they put him to sleep permanently.

I can remember some things fairly clearly from *before* I was 2.

Anyway this is another example of Canadian justice, where if the offense it not against the ruling class or the political interests of same, the legal penalty is probably going to be ludicrously light.

See Yves "Apache" Trudeau for an excellent example.

And him suffering accomplishes what, exactly? Satiating the bloodlust of the mob?

Well, perhaps through that suffering he feels how it is to be at the mercy of others? That rather than just inflict it upon others, he is at the receiving end and has a taste of what it's like? Although I don't honestly condone having someone suffer physically...however, locked up forever? - yep. Out of the reach of future victims? - yep.

I agree with you to some degree, as some mentally ill people aren't equipped to know right/wrong. But that child will likely have issues throughout her life as a result of his actions and he has deprived her of any normality. I don't like the thought of any living being subjected to torture. But when kids are involved - death. Instant, out of everyone's misery death.

(inane: I've removed your comment as the topic isn't "you guys are", it's this case...if you have nothing to add to the topic, don't bother please)

The man is sick/weird/un-treatable or whatever. Why do we think we are at the pinnacle of psychological medicine? Is it because we don't understand it, are afraid of it or just don't care?

Not too long ago, Canada (and much of the western world) was performing lobotomies on patients and considered that to be the state of the art of the time. Soon afterwards they stopped this barbaric treatment tho it did have certain positive results (if you like to turn men to be drooling poodles that is).

Lock up the fracker and give him the best possible treatment. We might even learn how to handle these guys in the future.

Well, perhaps through that suffering he feels how it is to be at the mercy of others? That rather than just inflict it upon others, he is at the receiving end and has a taste of what it's like? Although I don't honestly condone having someone suffer physically...however, locked up forever? - yep. Out of the reach of future victims? - yep.

I agree with you to some degree, as some mentally ill people aren't equipped to know right/wrong. But that child will likely have issues throughout her life as a result of his actions and he has deprived her of any normality. I don't like the thought of any living being subjected to torture. But when kids are involved - death. Instant, out of everyone's misery death.

(inane: I've removed your comment as the topic isn't "you guys are", it's this case...if you have nothing to add to the topic, don't bother please)

Archived