The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would Brule be the right fit?

people please

Most of us grew up watching this stud, and if anyone knows how much mental health can be a problem with performance or overal health. It sucks, it can make you a totally different person. Congrats to Gilbert talking about it and becoming healthy once again, I fully expect this kid to bounce back, and if GMMG doesn't give this kid at least a PTO. We'll see another Vancouver giants prospect slip through the cracks. Good luck where ever he ends up.

Honestly, I think the Blue Jackets would have the most to gain from giving him a PTO

They have a bunch of third line centers they are trying to pass off as 1's and 2's

If Brule really does have his act together it would be an amazing story to see him make the Columbus team.

This is a joke, right. If Brule signs anywhere it will for something very close to the NHL minimum of $550K -- and probably a two-way deal that will pay a lot less if he plays in the AHL.

I would love to see Brule have a tryout with the Canucks, but I moving ahead of Richardson, Gaunce and Schroeder on the depth chart won't be easy, and he would need to move ahead of two of them to make the team.

Archived