The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Favourite Wrestling Matches

PlayStation

I'll do a top 10, since I can't pick just one.

1. Wrestlemania 20: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit

2. Wrestlemania 17: The Dudleys Boys vs. Edge and Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz - Triple Threat TLC

3. Wrestlemania 10: Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart

4. Smackdown May 24th, 2001: Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit vs. The Dudleys Boys vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. Edge and Christian - Fatal 4-way TLC

5. Wrestlemania 3: Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat

6. Wrestlemania 17: The Rock vs. Stone Cold

7. Summerslam 1994: Bret Hart vs. The British Bulldog

8. Wrestlemania 16: Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle - Triple Threat

9. Wrestlemania 10: Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon - Ladder Match

10. Royal Rumble 1999: The Rock vs. Mankind - I Quit Match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1i5OUFBU7U

Starts about 20 seconds in, includes the buildup to the match as well. Hogan/Andre got Wrestlemania noticed by millions, but this match was the one that stole the show and set the bar for years to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1tXFzz1eXI

Still the only time I believe the IC Title main evented a PPV. Probably one of Bret's finer matches.

A unique match. Besides the 1992 Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania 4 and Survivor Series 99, the only time you knew there would be a new champion by the end of the night. Austin cheating in the Royal Rumble resulted in the 3 men eliminated by him and Austin himself in a match to determine the new WWF champion which was recently vacated by an "injured" Shawn Michaels. This is part 1 of the match featuring Vader, Austin, Hart and Undertaker.

epic, even though it was a bs win. hart dominated the entire thing and only released the sharpshooter because he thought it was over. had it been unscripted he would have held that until michaels leg broke in half and the ref was forced to call it. it was horrible script writing that cost him the championship.

epic, even though it was a bs win. hart dominated the entire thing and only released the sharpshooter because he thought it was over. had it been unscripted he would have held that until michaels leg broke in half and the ref was forced to call it. it was horrible script writing that cost him the championship.

Archived