The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[proposal] minor trade that could make a difference Van-cbj

Van

Jared boll

3rd 2014

Cbj

hansen

Canucks get a hard hitting 4liner RW for just a little less then hansen salary and a low level prospect they get a top 9 winger for a very cheap salary

Reasons for this: Gillis has said repeatedly that we need youth and to get bigger. I LOVE hansen he one of my favs canucks but he doesn't have enough skill for top 6 and not big enough for bottom 6th. with this we jensen who cheaper then hansen and he younger + bigger. i feel hansen might become the next raymond. we also get boll for our 4th line.

sedins kassian

booth/burrows kesler higgins

booth/burrows gaunce.schoeder jensen

weise richardson boll

Van

Jared boll

Spencer Machacek

Cbj

hansen

Canucks get a hard hitting 4liner RW for just a little less then hansen salary and a low level prospect they get a top 9 winger for a very cheap salary

Reasons for this: Gillis has said repeatedly that we need youth and to get bigger. I LOVE hansen he one of my favs canucks but he doesn't have enough skill for top 6 and not big enough for bottom 6th. with this we jensen who cheaper then hansen and he younger + bigger. i feel hansen might become the next raymond. we also get boll for our 4th line.

sedins kassian

booth/burrows kesler higgins

booth/burrows gaunce.schoeder jensen

weise richardson boll

Uhhhh.

Boll would be a great 4th liner, sure.

But Jannik Hansen has proven to be an unreal forechecker, PKer, defensive forward with 40+ point potential. Plus, he's all effort, all the time.

Boll is a huge downgrade from Hansen, and considering the Canucks are hoping to be contenders this deal makes zero sense for them.

Archived