The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Suits

T-rex930

Ok here's my proposal.

Everyone vote for Intoewsable. I have a 0.16% chance of getting this right, but I'm willing to take the risk and my life for the good of the TPs.

Why should I do this? I like to live dangerously. If I'm right and Intoewsable is a mafia, I will gain the trust of the TPs. If I'm wrong, I will volunteer to get lynched next round and I'll even vote to kill myself.

Why should you do this? You will be guaranteed to survive two rounds, assuming you are not vig or mafia killed. Everyone has the same equal chance of getting vig or mafia killed since its so early in the game. So, this should only benefit you. I also just made your vote incredibly easy and everyone less suspicious. If Intoewsable is the mafia, anyone trying to defend or protect him will be exposed as the mafia.

The mafia are probably laughing at me if I'm wrong, but if I'm right, the jokes on you.

Everyone please VOTE Intoewsable.

Honestly, I do find Apples suspicious, but I made a pretty much identical proposal in the last game, and I was a TP. I'll side with Apples on this one, and if this was a ploy and Intoewsables ends up being a TP, we're free to lynch Apples.

I'll reluctantly VOTE Intoewsables, although it probably won't matter. Apples will likely be hung

Archived