The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Suits

T-rex930

Ok here's my proposal.

Everyone vote for Intoewsable. I have a 0.16% chance of getting this right, but I'm willing to take the risk and my life for the good of the TPs.

Why should I do this? I like to live dangerously. If I'm right and Intoewsable is a mafia, I will gain the trust of the TPs. If I'm wrong, I will volunteer to get lynched next round and I'll even vote to kill myself.

Why should you do this? You will be guaranteed to survive two rounds, assuming you are not vig or mafia killed. Everyone has the same equal chance of getting vig or mafia killed since its so early in the game. So, this should only benefit you. I also just made your vote incredibly easy and everyone less suspicious. If Intoewsable is the mafia, anyone trying to defend or protect him will be exposed as the mafia.

The mafia are probably laughing at me if I'm wrong, but if I'm right, the jokes on you.

Everyone please VOTE Intoewsable.

Nothing here is even remotely logical. Just a bunch of "if" and "probably" situations based on absolutely nothing. If you were really a TP, you wouldn't be volunteering to hang yourself tomorrow because you know it only hurts our chances of winning.

Even if you're not Mafia, you're far too reckless for my liking. Not really helping us either way.

Vote Apples

these situations are whether are not you are mafia. Pretty realistic, it's either yes or no. I would be lynched in the 1st round regardless, why not try to prove my innocence? This proposal is only reckless towards you and me, everyone else will be guaranteed to survive two rounds. And if you are a mafia, anyone supporting you will be exposed as a mafia.

You argue that my proposal was filled with ifs. Look at your arguments, 2/4 of your sentences started with "ifs" Lol...

You seem to be missing the point. It doesn't make any sense to be eliminating people you know are TPs (in other words, yourself), so why

offer yourself up like that? It's really going to blow up in yours and the entire townspeople's faces if both of us turn out to be TPs.

And no, you're accusing me of being Mafia based on a bunch of ifs. No real evidence to be found anywhere. I'm not accusing you of being Mafia, I just know that I need to save myself and that your idea is idiotic for the TPs.

Archived