The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Under the Dome tv show on Global

key2thecup

They tried when they when to the underground caves and found the dome extends deep. I suppose they don't have the equipment to dig very deep.

Ahh gotcha, makes sense, that's what I would do lol. I have them all PVRed I just haven't gotten around to watching them yet.

I've been watching every episode but I don't know if I'll keep watching beyond this season, unless I know that they'll wrap it up next year. The characters and script are terrible. Barbie, Julia and those kids are boring, Linda is stupid as hell, and Maxine was pointless. The only interesting characters are Big Jim and Junior.

From IMDB:

On July 29, 2013, CBS renewed Under the Dome for a 13-episode second season to air in the summer of 2014, with Stephen King writing the premiere episode

Terrible news. This is gonna drag on just like Lost. Corporate greed ruining an otherwise good mini series. I will probably not watch the second season

I started watching this show online a few weeks ago, and I have to say I usually forget that new episodes come out on mondays. It's a forgettable show. Terrible acting and cheesy script. I think the weirdness of the character Junior is the only reason I kept watchin it. I think it started interestin with the dome appearing, but I've lost interest in the dome. Too much secondary drama.

• 1 month later...

Under the Dome should've been done as a miniseries, imho. Sounds like they're just gonna drag this series out like Lost and present no conclusion to anything. But as long as people watch, who cares? How many seasons did Lost last?

They definitely should have wrapped it up already, I'm not sure how they can make it watchable for another season. I really enjoyed the beginning but it was so obvious what was going to happen most of the time.

I absolutely hate Big Jim.

• 8 months later...

Was this show not supposed to be a mini series originally?

I tuned in for the first few episodes and thought it was ok. Then it just got so terribly awful. The minute I heard it was renewed for a second season I just stopped watching. The only thing I was interested in was why that stupid dome was there. I just can't sit through anymore episodes, let alone seasons. It's not worth it.

Brutal, brutal show.

Was this show not supposed to be a mini series originally?

I tuned in for the first few episodes and thought it was ok. Then it just got so terribly awful. The minute I heard it was renewed for a second season I just stopped watching. The only thing I was interested in was why that stupid dome was there. I just can't sit through anymore episodes, let alone seasons. It's not worth it.

Brutal, brutal show.

My parents said the same when I thought of watching it. They said it got stupid half way through and couldnt finish watching it because it just got so ridiculous.

Yeah it got ridiculous half way through but I was like why not.. I needed something anything in the darker tone of stuff while waiting for the walking dead to return........so why not.. I am kind of excited for the premier tonight..

anyone actually read the MASSIVE long book? I am an avid reader but I am kind of not sure if I want to tackle this one (even though I love king's work) cause of how ridiculous the show is..

other readers should I attempt it?

Yeah it got ridiculous half way through but I was like why not.. I needed something anything in the darker tone of stuff while waiting for the walking dead to return........so why not.. I am kind of excited for the premier tonight..

anyone actually read the MASSIVE long book? I am an avid reader but I am kind of not sure if I want to tackle this one (even though I love king's work) cause of how ridiculous the show is..

other readers should I attempt it?

Archived